How do I apply for an SASSA child grant, and how do I know if my application has been accepted?
To get an SASSA child grant, you need to go to the SASSA office closest to you and fill out an application form. You will need to show proof of things like your ID, your income, and the date the child was born.
Once you’ve sent in your application, SASSA will look it over and let you know if you’ve been approved for the grant. You can find out how your application is going by calling SASSA’s toll-free number or going to the SASSA office closest to you.
How can I find out how much money I have left on my SASSA child grant?
There are several ways to find out how much is left on your SASSA child grant:
- You can call the toll-free number for SASSA to find out how much money you have left.
- By logging in to your account on the SASSA website, you can see how much money you have left.
- You can also check your balance at an ATM by choosing “grant payment” and typing in your grant reference number under “grant payment.”
- You can also go to an SASSA paypoint and ask the person working at the paypoint to check your balance for you.
You can also send an SMS to the SASSA short code number with your ID number and the word “balance” to find out what your balance is.
- You can also use the SASSA mobile app, if it is available in your area, to check your balance.
It’s important to remember that whether or not these options are available to you may depend on where you live. In some places, you might not be able to choose from all of the options.
How to check SASSA child grant balance online
you can find out how much money you have left on your SASSA child grant online.
You will need an active SASSA account to do this.
On the SASSA website, you can sign up for an account and then log in to see how much money you have.
After you log in, you should be able to see your balance on the dashboard or in the “My Grant” section.
You can also use the SASSA mobile app, if it is available in your area, to check your balance.
To see your account balance on the mobile app, you will need to log in with your account information.
Also, if you want to check your balance online, you may need to be connected to the internet and have a device that can connect to the internet, like a computer, tablet, or smartphone.