Ecobank USSD code for account number
In today’s fast-paced world, everyone wants to access their bank account information as quickly and easily as possible. Ecobank, one of the leading banks in Africa, has made this possible with their USSD code for account number.
What is USSD code?
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. It is a protocol used by GSM cellular phones to communicate with the service provider’s computers. USSD codes are short codes that are used to perform certain actions, such as checking your account balance, buying airtime, or transferring funds. USSD codes are similar to SMS but are more interactive.
What is Ecobank USSD code for account number?
Ecobank has introduced a USSD code for account number that enables customers to check their account number directly from their mobile phones. The code is *326#, and it works on all mobile networks in Nigeria, Ghana, and other African countries where Ecobank operates.
How to use Ecobank USSD code for account number?
Using Ecobank USSD code for account number is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Dial *326# from your registered mobile number with Ecobank.
- Select option 2, which is “Check account balance.”
- You will receive a message from Ecobank containing your account number.
Note: You must have an active Ecobank account and register your mobile number with the bank to use the USSD code for account number.
Benefits of using Ecobank USSD code for account number
Convenience: You can check your account number from anywhere at any time using your mobile phone. You don’t have to visit the bank or use internet banking.
- Speed: The USSD code for account number is fast and easy to use. You can get your account number within seconds.
- Security: The USSD code for account number is secure because you need to dial it from your registered mobile number. It also doesn’t require you to enter sensitive information like your PIN or password.
Ecobank USSD code for account number is a convenient and secure way to access your account information. It’s fast, easy to use, and available on all mobile networks. If you’re an Ecobank customer, you should consider using this service to check your account number.