SASSA status approved but no SMS 2022.
some people are yet to receive their SASSA grant due to issue of SMS.
if your SASSA grant says approved but no SMS, below is what you need to do in order to resolve it and receive your r350.
please endeavor to read till the end as all the information provided here will be helpful to you.
Can I collect my R350 without SMS?.
as already stated by SASSA, you can not collect your r350 without receiving the SMS.
that’s why it is very important for you to check what causes this issue of no SMS and the possible solutions for it.
Why is my SASSA status approved but no SMS?
approved but no SMS means that you have been approved but payment has not been made to your account.
it may be due to an error in the post office or from your own end
approved but no SMS means your payment is being processed and so hasn’t been sent yet to the post office, you will receive your SMS when payment has been processed.
what to do if SASSA status is approved but no SMS 2022
If your SASSA status says approved but no SMS, you first need to make sure that your personal details are correct. Make sure that your Name, ID Number and bank details are up to date and correct. SASSA status
mismatch in the details provided in your SASSA profile and your bank account details will delay your Grant’s arrival.
you need to change or update your banking details while waiting for sassa to process your transaction.
below is how you can change your bank details or update your SASSA details.
to update your banking details, you need to proceed to sassa official website and fill out the required form.
below is the procedure to follow in order to resolve this.
- visit srd.sassa.gov.za.
- enter your ID number
- sassa will automatically send An SMS / Text message containing the sassa banking details link will be sent to the mobile phone number used when registering for the SRD application.
- Open the banking details link in the SMS and follow the instructions they will provide for you in order to change it.
SASSA will only pay into a bank account which belongs to you.
in case you are finding it difficult to receive your SASSA grant, SASSA urges beneficiaries to use their bank accounts as their payment methods to receive their money than the post office option
Do you have to wait for an SMS for SASSA?
Yes, you must receive an SMS first
If there is no SMS, it means that the grant is not available for collection yet. This SMS would tell the beneficiary that their SRD grant is ready to be collected
Before SRD grant beneficiaries fetch their R350 grants, they first need to have received an SMS.
- September and August approved no payment date (solution) SASSA issues
- SASSA r350 approved, no SMS (solution)
- How to update your SASSA banking details
- How to cancel UIF registered for r350 online application
- How to obtain SASSA loan
- SMS competitions in South Africa
- How to obtain an instant loan in South Africa