August and September approved but no pay date.
we have seen many people whose August and September SASSA application have been approved but they are yet to receive their SASSA grant due to “no pay date” issue.
if you’re among those experiencing this, you can easily resolve this and get your money by following this solution below.
please endeavor to read this till the end as all information provided here will be helpful to anyone who haven’t receive his/her r350 Grant due to payment date issue.
why is my August and September showing approved but no pay date.
if your August or September is showing this on your status, below are the reasons and solution to follow.
the name and contact details on your SASSA Data base don’t Tally with that on your bank account.
if this is your case, you can easily resolve and receive your r350 grant by updating your bank account details or your SASSA bank account details.
if this is your case, you don’t have to worry too much as you will surely get your money.
what to do if August and September is approved but no pay date.
there are some certain things you need to do if you really want to receive this your r350 grant.
normally, if it is approved with no pay date, you need to recheck your bank account details and the details you provided for sassa.
if the name or number provided there mismatch, update it and let SASSA review the account again.
to change your bank account details in your SASSA status, below is the procedure to follow.
- visit srd.sassa.gov.za to get started.
- provide your SASSA ID number
- Name if they request for it.
- wait for few seconds to receive SMS, sassa will automatically send An SMS / Text message containing the sassa banking details link
- Open the banking details link in the SMS and follow the instructions they will provide for you in order to change it.
once you update the bank account details, that’s all you can do.
SASSA made a clear answer concerning this topic
“If your Sassa grant is approved but no pay date it means that payment has not been processed as yet, but it will be soon processing”
this is the reply from SASSA concerning this issue but this doesn’t hold right for all accounts though.
you can contact SASSA for special assistance concerning this issue, Applicants are also encouraged to contact SASSA on their Toll-Free number 0800 60 10 11 and not to visit labour centres for assistance on this matter.
continue checking the website for update and also, reach out to SASSA on WhatsApp using this number below number: 082 046 8553.
- September and August approved no payment date (solution) SASSA issues
- SASSA r350 approved, no SMS (solution)
- How to update your SASSA banking details
- How to cancel UIF registered for r350 online application
- How to obtain SASSA loan
- SMS competitions in South Africa
- How to obtain an instant loan in South Africa