Check below to see all Mexico visa entry requirements.
Documents Required for a Mexico Visa
Mexico Visa entry requirements
The documents you need to submit when applying for a Mexico visa include:
- A Mexico Visa Application Form.
- A valid passport or other travel documents.
- Photocopy of your passport.
- Passport-size pictures.
- Booked return travel ticket.
- Proof of sufficient financial means.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Employment status documents.
- Cover letter.
- Mexico visa fee.
- Any additional documents related to your purpose of travel.
Do I need visa to enter Mexico?
Everyone who is travelling to Mexico for tourism, visit, business or other short-term purposes (up to 180 days) needs to get Mexico Tourist Card, even if they don’t need a Mexico Tourist Visa. You can get a Tourist Card at a Mexican point of entry upon arrival or you can get it online before you travel
Do I need a visa to go to Mexico for 2 weeks?
However, United States passport holders do not need a visa for Mexico for stays of up to 180 days. For stays longer than 180 days, it is necessary to obtain a visa either from the Mexican Embassy in Washington or a Mexican consulate in the United States.
What forms are required for entry to Mexico?
To enter Mexico, you must have the following documents:
- A valid passport or travel document. …
- A properly completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM). …
- Mexican immigration officers at the port of entry may request additional documents depending on the purpose/activity of your trip.